6.20.2012

THIS SUMMER.


This Summer.

View Product info here -->This Summer.

I've always had a problem with finding well fitting swimsuits. Last week before I was invited to do this post, I walking into an old navy to try on their suits. Little did I know I was going to be finding the best fitting suits ever! The above set is just a few outfits I hope to try this summer. The black one piece has to be my favorite out of all of them. I love that it's a halter! Another thing is that I was happy about is that the swimsuits are curve friendly. To many times I find that some suits pull wrong in some places and to large in areas. ANYWAYS instead of go on and on about my body issues here's some of my staple items for this summer:

Summer Essentials.

Click here for product and photo information: Summer Essentials.

1. Sunscreen: Such an important factor for summer! I don't care who you are, or what color your skin is, you need to use sunscreen. I personally like Aveeno's because it goes on well and doesn't irritate my skin.
2. Beach Approved Hairstyle: I don't know about you, but when I am at the beach or pool, I don't want to be messing with my hair every 5 minutes. I look forward to trying this braided crown hairstyle soon!
3. Cute cover up: After swimming, I typically don't feel like putting on pants and shirts, so I always carry a cute cover up with me.
4. Headscarf: This summer is going to be H-O-T. So instead of cutting my hair off like I did last year, I am going to be working this trend to the max. Plus, it is so effortless!
5. Cute + Comfortable sandals: A must. Don't ever sacrifice comfort for style! I love these pair from Steven  Alan.
6. Wide leg trousers: Another warm weather staple. since these are loose fitting, you can easily breathe in them. I plan on getting a few pairs of these!
7. Statement Sunglasses: I love sunglasses that are different. I especially love these pair because they are cat eye (something that I am really loving right now!)
Hope everyone has a great week. Check back soon for more summer related stuff!
xoxo
Livy
P.S.: UPCOMING GIVEAWAY! LIKE ME ON FACEBOOK!




Thank you again to Old Navy for sponsoring my post. I was compensated for this post as a member of Clever Girls Collective, but the content is all my own.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, fantastic summer choices! And I love how you look in that Sugarlips dress, that was a very nice outfit!
    I'm following you on Bloglovin' and Facebook now. :D If you want, you can find me on: http://the-wandering-heart.blogspot.com
    Have a nice day! Kisses from Serbia! :*

    ReplyDelete