6.28.2012

CURRENTLY CRAVING: AZTEC

Currently Craving: Aztec

view product info here: Currently Craving: Aztec
Hey everyone! Sorry I've been absent. Working on some new content, trust me! Anyways, I've been really digging this Aztec trend lately. I'm really liking the different ways the patterns are used and created. My favorite piece from this set has to be the River Island skirt (long one) I mean, you're rocking the hi-lo trend, maxi skirt trend, and the Aztec print trend!  What do you guys think about the trend, pattern, or Aztec in general? Stay tuned for more!
xoxo,

Livy

P.S: Like my Facebook page to be eligible for my upcoming giveaway!

1 comment:

  1. I am in love with aztec for the summer as well! It screams global traveler and boho chic, well to me anyway...

    http://dressingwithdesire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete